2.20.2009

phobias. of sorts.

So, I nanny for my boss and his wife 3 days a week. These people are like family to me...almost. They tell me to make myself at home, and use anything I want to, including anything I would like to eat. I drink a protein drink every day, sometimes with water, and occasionally I will mix in a little milk to make it a little more tasty. The other day I decided that I was going to need some milk with my protein drink...but alas the milk jug was unopened (dun dun dun).

I have a phobia. Of sorts.

I cannot open something (milk jug, for example) that is unopened when it's not mine. Just can't do it. So I was forced to stick with water.

[I decided that there HAD to be a name for a phobia of not being able to
open unopened things, but Google let me down, and I found nothing.]

6 comments:

Charissa_lynn said...

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WE NEED TO MAKE UP OUR OWN NAME FOR IT HAHAHA

Brandy said...

ME TOO.

I hate opening ANYTHING at somebody else's house. I'm like...what if they were saving it?!

BAHAHA.

jvp said...

HA! i can relate.
i believe the correct term is:

gnoractiaphobia.



(lie)
JAKE

Sterling Silver said...

Absolutely have to agree with you. Can't open something new of someone else's or finish off the last of their whatevers...

Where does this compunction come from, anyway?

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! I won't open anything thats unopened at the house I work at either, its a no go! I always get pissed when they wait forever to open something I want to eat! Its silent turmoil in my own mind!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!