12.24.2008

The 12 Days of Sweaters

There is a very good story behind this photo compilation, I promise. It ties in with my last blog, random fact #5 – my obsession with taking photos with my camera phone of random things.

So, I go to the gym every morning at 5:00 am, and by the time I'm done with my workout, and back in the locker room for my jacket, there is ALWAYS an old lady/teacher sweater/vest hanging on the outside of one of the lockers just waiting for its owner. And let me tell you, every day there was a new and interesting holiday sweater. I was so fascinated by this phenomenon that I knew I needed to record it. I only got 12 of them, but this is the result....

I've never actually seen the owner, but I just feel like she has to be a teacher of some sort. Don't you think? I mean, who really has that many sweaters for a holiday??

Love.

7 comments:

Dana Allard said...

Ha! That's awesome.

Candace Sweigart said...

Ha ha ha! Craig read this one with me and his exact words were...."That has to be a joke or something, there is no way that she is THAT AWESOME"...speaking about you and how great you are to take those pictures and post them.

I agree that the mysterious sweater lady is most definitely a teacher. Or perhaps a dental receptionist? No matter what her profesesion, she is very serious about her Christmas attire...and apparently a little OCD about putting her clothes out exactly the same way every day while she works out. Either way, this one goes down as my favorite blogpost of 2008. :)

Merry Christmas!
Candace

Charissa_lynn said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM GOING TO MISS MY MORNINGS WITH OUT THE SWEATER PICTURES!

Brandy said...

Love.

Clearly we need cool sweaters like that.

Melissa Murphy said...

That is hilarious!!!

Dancinbackwards said...

I do not believe you took a picture of it every day!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! I'm impressed... very impressed.

Kim K said...

OMG. I completely forgot about this. We never did find out what she did for a living.